RECREATION AND RELAXATION FACILITIES
Lodge offers numerous activities to enjoy after (or
instead of) a hard day of fishing...
- Swim at our safe white sand beach
- Relax in our wood fired sauna
- Ride our hydro-bikes
- Paddle our canoes or kayaks
- Play horseshoes or badminton
- Stroll our beautiful property and enjoy our two Waterfalls
There are also championship golf courses in the area, as
well as many interesting and educational tourist attractions
for the whole family to enjoy. For more info on activities
in the area check out our Area
Click for a photo slideshow of our Recreation Activities
forget your camera! Our spectacular lakes offer great opportunities
to photograph loons, herons, bald eagles, otters, beavers
and, of course, our unbelievable sunsets.
Keep a sharp eye. Bear and moose may be around the next
point. Hike our many trails, and don't forget to climb the
fire tower mountain. The view is breathtaking. Bring your
bicycle and enjoy mountain biking on miles of logging roads
that lead to beautiful remote lakes.
Plus, the leaves start turning colors here in mid September, and the fall color spectacle on the lakes is really something to behold!
Click for a photo slideshow of our Scenery & Wildlife
- No charge fish freezers
- Screened fish cleaning facility
- Coin laundromat
- Large tackle shop
- Camp store selling gas, oil, ice, bait, fishing licenses,
pop and snacks, shirts, hats and souvenirs
- Package plan guests are welcome to use our concrete
launch ramp and docks without charge
- Free WiFi access is available to our guests throughout most of the Lodge grounds. PLEASE NOTE, however, that the fastest connection we could get here in rural Ontario will not support streaming or large downloads. It is fine for checking mail, browsing the web and using Facebook, though.